Well, it’s been a very long time since I wrote a blog post, around three months in fact, so I thought it was time to change that. I have some good news to announce which is the launch of my portfolio website,! There’s also a brand new land speed record illustration that I have […]

Read more "News!"

FMP: Evaluation & Reflection

For this blog post, I will be evaluating and reflecting on my Final Major Project, the BBC Stargazing book. I will take an overall look at what did and didn’t go well, thinking on a wider scale how this links into personal development and where I will be heading in the future, as this brings […]

Read more "FMP: Evaluation & Reflection"

FMP: Test Print 3 & Development

For this blog post, I will be discussing the third (and probably final) test print of the project, an important stage in the project as this will be where I check features I have had problems with in previous test prints are fixed and that improvements are made where needed. Issues with printing As seen […]

Read more "FMP: Test Print 3 & Development"